If you’re interested in helping set up a Vida office in any cosmopolitan city around the world (excluding London and New York) please get in touch. We are always looking for individuals with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who dream of running their own matchmaking agency with our support and guidance.
For more information please contact Mia:
Matchmaker – London Office. Part-time, 3 days a week.
Salary: £30,900 – £41,200 pro-rata.
Vida is looking for a matchmaker to join its expanding team, who will work closely with clients to help them find love. Vida’s clients are successful men and women based in 16 key cities around the world, who have neither the time, nor opportunity to meet prospective partners on their own.
The successful candidate will provide an exemplary service to Vida’s clients. You will use your skills to assess clients and their matches and make a series of one-on-one introductions. Our matchmakers are known for their patience and passion for connecting people. You must be an organised and compassionate individual and able to work autonomously within the overall framework of the service and procedures.
· Profiling clients i.e. interviewing to assess values and attitudes;
· Searching for their matches in our existing network of exceptional singles;
· Headhunting for potential matches outside of our network;
· Assessing compatibility between clients and their matches;
· Coaching clients to help steer them towards a successful relationship.
· Excellent written and spoken English;
· Bachelor’s Degree, psychology is preferable;
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in working in a client facing role;
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Mia: firstname.lastname@example.org